To provide statistical data analysis and support of demand, material prices, SCC (Supplier – Customers – Competitors) behavior and prepare conclusions when running models of Rain’s demand analytics.
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math (statistics), Physics or Engineering is required. Must have at least 1-2 years of experience working with simulation and big data techniques. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required. Requires strong and advanced knowledge in statistical modeling and advanced knowledge in machine learning techniques and simulation. Must have knowledge on large volume data management (ideally knowledge of SQL server). Demand planning processes and manufacturing experience is a plus.
Reports directly to the Director of Global Raw Materials Optimization. Routine internal contacts include Commercial, Raw Materials, Technical, Operations, and Finance. External contacts include Market information providers
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
- Prepare conclusions from scenarios when running models of demand analytics
- Design, build and implement new analytics using big data techniques
- Coordinate with data owners/custodians the input/output required for demand analytics
- Distribute the dashboards with outcomes coming out from demand analytics to stakeholders
- Ensure data quality for input/output planning data of demand analytics
- Support data the data consistency in the running of demand analytics scenarios
- Design and implement ergonomic reports (e.g. Excel, Power BI) with clear visualization
- Explain/discuss results coming out from demand analytics to stakeholders and present to management
(This Position Description reflects the general level and nature of the Position. It is not intended to be all inclusive.)